With the explosion of combinatorial solid-phase methods, access to
information has become one of the main barriers facing a synthetic
chemist who is contemplating a combinatorial approach to a
medicinal chemistry problem. The Combinatorial Index is an answer
to that problem. This compendium of methods from the primary
literature provides quick and convenient access to reliable
synthetic transformations as well as information on linkers and
analytical methods. Each synthetic procedure is preceded by a
section entitled"Points of Interest,"which highlights the strengths
and weaknesses of the various studies. The index also covers the
use of solution-based synthesis for the generation of molecular
* Organized for rapid retrieval of published information on classes
of synthetic transformations, linkers, and analytical methods
* Serves as a laboratory manual for bench chemists
* Includes a chapter on linkers to assist in choice of linking
* Discusses strengths and limitations of the various methods
* Contains a structural index showing functional group
transformations in solid-phase synthesis
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!