Get the performance you demand at a price that makes sense with
9/125 singlemode fiber patch cords from Cables To Go. They provide
high bandwidth and transmission rates and support longer distances,
but are still cost effective. Perfect for use with today’s high
speed networks while providing headroom for tomorrow’s higher
These multicolored fiber optic patch cables enable you to quickly
identify various applications present in your fiber distribution
system. The connectors on each end are color-coded for easy
identification in a congested patch field.
- A cost effective solution that provides higher bandwidth and
support for longer distances
- Perfect for use in Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Headroom for tomorrow’s higher bandwidth needs
- Color-coded connector keys available in red, blue, green and
- Lifetime warranty against defects of materials and
- Connectors: (2) SC to (2) LC
- Buffer material: PVC
- Buffer OD: 900 Ám
- Jacket material: PVC (OFNR-rated)
- Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
- Jacket color: Black
- Attenuation @1310 nm: 1.0 dB/km
- Attenuation @1550 nm: 0.75 dB/km
- Maximum tensile load: 100 N/cm
- Loaded min. bend radius: 5 cm
- Unloaded min. bend radius: 3 cm
- Crush resistance: 750 N/cm
- Impact resistance: 1000 cycles
- Flex resistance: 5000 cycles
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!