Even the best crossword puzzlers need a little help sometimes. And
if you prefer your puzzles in large print, here's a crossword
dictionary you don't need a magnifying glass to read! This
easy-to-read dictionary is your ultimate resource for those tricky
crossword dilemmas. It's packed to the brim with more than 60,000
answer words compiled by puzzlemaster Charles Timmerman. Featuring
a range of entries, including:
- Contradict 4 deny 5 belie, rebut 6 negate, refute
- Cow chow 3 hay 4 feed 5 grass
- Football official 3 ref 8 linesman
- Nervous 4 edgy 5 goosy, tense 6 onedge, uneasy 9 illatease
- Literary governess 4 eyre
- Peeved 4 ired, sore 5 angry, cross 6 inapet 8 upinarms
- Remove 4 dele, doff, oust 5 erase, evict 8 takeaway
- Shakespearean forest 5 arden
You won't miss a word--from the common to the complex--with The
Everything Large-Print Crossword Dictionary. It's the perfect
large-print crossword companion.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!