This book presents a fresh, new approach to systems analysis and
modeling with a systems science flavor that stimulates systems
thinking. After introducing systems modeling principles, the
ensuing wide selection of examples aptly illustrate that anything
which changes over time can be modeled as a system. Each example
begins with a knowledge base that displays relevant information
obtained from systems analysis. The diversity of examples clearly
establishes a new protocol for synthesizing systems models.
* Macro-to-micro, top-down approach
* Multidisciplinary examples
* Incorporation of human knowledge to synthesise a systems
* Clear and concise systems delimitation
* Complex systems using simple mathematics
* Exact reproduction of historical data plus model generated
* Systems simulation via systems models
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!