Stationery & Office > Surveillance and Security
Share your images
HID Identity ICLASS
(sign in to rate)
We have no sources for this product at present.
If you add this to your wishlist we will let you know should it become available to order.
HID’s iCLASSŪ 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card
technology can be used for diverse applications such as access
control, biometrics, cashless vending, public transportation,
airline ticketing and customer loyalty programs. Multiple, securely
separated files enable numerous applications and support future
The iCLASS Card offers iCLASS 13.56 MHz contactless read/write
smart card technology along the ability to add a magnetic stripe,
barcode, and anti-counterfeiting features including custom artwork
or a photo identification directly on the credential. Your iCLASS
Card can now be utilized for such diverse applications including
access control, network log-on security, automotive vehicle
identification, cashless vending, time and attendance, and
biometric verification. Multiple securely separated files enable
numerous applications and can support future capabilities. The
iCLASS Card meets strict ISO thickness standards for use with
direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides
high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual
authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified
keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into
the secure HID access control application area.
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with all direct image
and thermal transfer printers
- Add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting, or photo
All 2k bit (256 Byte) iCLASS credentials have the following
- Available in two application area configuration only.
- Provides the HID standard access control application area and one
other application area for user customization.
- Meets ISO 15693 standard for contactless communications.
- Provides a cost effective way to improve the security of your
access control installation.
All 16k bit (2k Byte) and 32k bit (4k Byte) iCLASS credentials
have the following features:
- Sufficient read/write memory to store multiple biometric
- 16k available in a two or sixteen application area configuration.
32k available with 16k memory configured in either 2 or 16
application areas, plus an additional 16k user configurable
- Multiple securely separated files enable numerous applications,
including the HID standard access control application, and support
- Meets ISO 15693 and 14443B for contactless communications.
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!