Charge your HP ElitePad back at the desk with the HP ElitePad
Docking Station, or set up your tablet as a secondary screen and be
a master multitasker.
• Dock the HP ElitePad by itself or while it’s in the HP
ElitePad Expansion Jacket (sold separately)
• Four USB 2.0 ports deliver connectivity to the USB devices
you use most.
• HDMI and VGA ports support legacy and evolving video
devices, and the Windows 8 “Snap” UI feature, which allows two
Windows Store apps to be viewed simultaneously when the HP ElitePad
is connected to an external display through the docking
• An Ethernet/LAN port keeps you online while headphone and
microphone jacks keep you connected to your multimedia and
• The optional HP Docking Station Cable Lock secures the
connected HP ElitePad to the dock.
• Get the peace of mind of a one-year limited warranty.
Additional support is available (North America only) seven days a
week, 24 hours a day by phone as well as through online support
• * The HP ElitePad is Windows 8 certified and supports the
new Windows UI. The integrated display resolution is below the
threshold for Snap, but may be enabled by attaching an external
1366 x 768 or higher resolution display.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!