Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of
articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online.
Namata was liberated by the Greeks in 1880 and joined the rest of
the country in 1881 ending the Ottoman rule of much of Thessaly.
The origin of the name comes from the Ancient Greek word nama ( )
which means clean water. Namata is located near Lake Karla and the
large fishing area which was named karlisia or karlissia ( ) and
zazania ( ). Lake Karla was drained in 1955. The area had an
English military airport and a small base. In the heart of the
village is a small square. The village has two churches. Around the
village in the farmland, there is a small stone-built bridge and
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!