In two bestselling editions, this cornerstone atlas has taught
radiologists how to systematically analyze mammograms and arrive at
a correct diagnosis. In this new third edition, conventional
histology and full-color 3D images make mammographic findings even
Highlights of this classic text include:
* The most comprehensive atlas of its kind, based on 80,000
mammographic screening examinations
* Offers a proven, two-step method of analyzing plain film
* Produced in an oversized format that allows for exquisitely
clear reproduction of images and makes obscure lesions easy to
* Includes an abundance of coned-down compression views,
microfocus magnification views, and specimen radiographs
* Contains hundreds of practice cases to hone your diagnostic
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!