Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using
fixed-length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The FLEXboot Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot
protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to
depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and
- 50Ám gold plated contacts
- 75-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire,
as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore
fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code
TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare
copper wire in communications cables.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!