Sarah Wilson taught the world how to quit sugar in 8 weeks and then went on to teach everyone how to cook delicious essentials, simply. Sarah incorporates her mindful, sustainable and economical practices - designed to feed the family, individuals and people on the go - to bring back the 'slow 'n' low' approach of slow cooking,
which creates densely nutritious meals with no or very low sugar.
In I Quit Sugar: Slow Cooker Cookbook, Sarah shares how to:
- Minimise waste, save money, use leftovers and buy sustainable cuts of meat
- Start the day with hearty breakfasts, create simple staples and clever sides
- Find meals that suit your dietary needs with easy to use icons
- Slow cook soups and stews, curries and comfort classics (or a little offal for the more adventurous)
- Sweeten your day with slow cooked sugar-free cakes and puddings
Written with all the care and knowledge you have come to expect from the I Quit Sugar team, this is the book that makes sugar-free cooking easier, less expensive and more creative.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!