Siemon's BladePatch patch cord offers a unique solution for
high-density patching environments. It features an innovative
push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access
and removal of the cord in tight-fitting areas. The BladePatch cord
is ideal for patching high density blade servers, patch panels, or
any equipment with RJ-45 outlets.
Combine the BladePatch with Siemon's MAX 6 modules and HD 6 patch
panels for a complete Category 6 channel solution. All Siemon
BladePatch modular cords are assembled using premium stranded cable
that meets all category 6 specifications. These cords are also
backwards compatible with lower category connecting hardware.
- Push pull design eliminates external thumb latch which can snag
- Designed for today's high-density blade servers
- Backwards compatible - for use with category 5e/class D
- Ideal for high density data center applications and today's
high-density blade servers
- RJ-45 patch cord with revolutionary patent-pending push-pull
latch design for easy access and removal in high density patching
- Low profile boot design optimizes side-stackability of patch
cords and allows use in even the most dense equipment
- Eliminates need to defeat latch used in standard modular plug
|AWG Wire Size:
|Connector Contacts Plating:
ANSI/TIA-568-C.2<br/>ISO/IEC 11801<br/>IEC 60603-7<br/>ANSI/TIA 1096-A<br/>IEC 60603-7-4
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!