Siemon’s 6A UTP BladePatch patch cord offers a unique category 6A
solution for high-density patching environments. It features an
innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling
easy access and removal of the cord in tight-fitting areas. The
BladePatch cord is ideal for patching high density blade servers,
patch panels, or any equipment with RJ-45 outlets.
Combine the BladePatch with Siemon’s Z-MAX modules, patch panels
and cable for a complete category 6A channel solution, meeting or
exceeding all 10GBASE-T requirements including alien crosstalk. The
6A UTP cabling system delivers unparalleled network performance
today and supports multi-gigabit applications. These cords are also
backwards compatible with lower category connecting hardware.
- Push-pull design eliminates external thumb latch which can snag
- Ideal for today’s high-density data center applications and blade
- 6A cords feature dual jacket construction for excellent alien
- Backwards compatible for use with category 5e/class D and
category 6/class E systems
- Smaller inner cable diameter improves bend radius and
- RJ-45 patch cord with revolutionary patent-pending push-pull
latch design for easy access and removal in high density patching
- Low profile boot design optimizes side-stackability of patch
cords and allows use in even the most dense equipment
- Eliminates need to defeat latch used in standard modular plug
|AWG Wire Size:
|Connector Contacts Plating:
TIA-568-C.2<br/>ISO/IEC 11801: Ed 2.2<br/>IEC 60603-7<br/>ANSI/TIA-1096-A<br/>IEC 60603-7-41
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!