Per Cisco Systems literature, the Cisco switches with SFP slots do
not accept modules other than Cisco’s own SFPs. The Cisco switch
identifies the manufacturer ID along with the part number and
blocks operations to this port for non-Cisco interfaces. Other
major SFP switch manufacturers do not indicate in their literature
that such restrictions are imposed. Transition Networks SFP units
fully comply with Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). This compliance
allows Transition Networks SFP modules to be used on other
MSA-compliant SFP platforms without any problems.
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint Simplex LC Optical Transceiver
- Digital Diagnostic Function
- Class 1 Laser International Safety Standard IEC-60825
- Compatible with Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing
- Gigabit Ethernet Switches and Routers
- Fibre Channel Switch Infrastructure
- XDSL Applications
- Metro Edge Switching
|Max Data Transfer Rate:
|Storage Temperature (T-T):
-10 - 85 °C
|Item Depth (mm):
|Item Height (mm):
|Item Width (mm):
IEC-60825; FDA 21; CFR 1040.10; 1040.11
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!