Written by an author team from a top-ranked nursing program, this ground-breaking new text, presents state of the art guidelines for geriatric care for the advance practice nursing student. Practical, logically organized, and complete, this text features;
* Expert guidelines, strategies, protocols, and principles for working with older adults
* Essential coverage of diagnosis, treatment standards, management, special concerns, judgment calls, and more, organized by body system
* Unique coverage of pain management, care for the dying, palliative care, and advance directives
* Hands-on help with evaluation and treatment of cardiovascular, respiratory, genitourinary, GI, thyroid, gynecological, musculoskeletal, and CNS disorders, as well as diabetes mellitus
* In-depth guidance on problems such as falls, sensory deficits, pressure injuries, and elder abuse and neglect
Comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date, this text is sure to become an essential component of your nurse practitioner curriculum.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!