Firebox® SSL Core™ VPN Gateway is designed for businesses that need
to provide secure, always-on connectivity to applications and
corporate resources for up to 205 concurrent remote users. It
provides dependable, secure access from anywhere, anytime, with no
complex reconfiguration, custom application connectors, or
development work. Deployment and management are streamlined for the
IT administrator, while users experience unmatched ease of
Firebox® SSL Core™ Gateway provides:
- Complete network access
- Reliable performance and capacity
- Support for major protocols and appliacations
- Always-on capability/persistent connection
- Built-in endpoint security out of the box
- Continuously verifies endpoint security status
- Firewall compatibility: traverses most firewalls
- Powerful, easy-to-deploy secure access
- In-office user experience
- Application-level access control
- Blocking of worm traversal
- Built-in desktop sharing
- Simple setup and maintenance
- 90-day renewable LiveSecurity® Service subscription
Dependable, Universal Access
Overcomes the access limitations of other SSL VPN solutions to
extend your network's reach.
- Secure Access client mode
Authorized users connect using an auto-updating, Web-deployed
client for an in-office experience.
o Users access applications and network resources just as they
would when connected to the LAN
o Provides client failover capabilities, to keep remote
connections always up and running
- Reliable performance and capacity
Ensures secure, universal connectivity to applications and
resources for up to 205 concurrent users, with over 75 Mbps
o Start with our basic five-user system, and add more users as
your secure remote access needs grow.
Firebox® SSL Core™ traverses most firewalls and supports major
operating systems and protocols including TCP.
Firebox® SSL Core™ provides robust security from the access device
to the network, from managed and unmanaged devices.
- Continuously verifies endpoint security status when allowing
network access, by checking device attributes including IP address,
firewall settings, operating system, patch level, and status of
- Encryption: Session length of 128 bit and 168 bit, RC4, DES, and
3DES ciphers, supporting MD5, SHA1, SSL v3, TLS v1
- Hides IP addresses of remote network to block worm
- Session timeout protects corporate information from unauthorized
- Additional security capabilities, including support for
two-factor authentication, double-source authentication, and
authorized digital certificates, alleviate security concerns for
extending network access
- Can be deployed with a Firebox® X Unified Threat Management
security appliance to add protection from network, application, and
Strong Administrative Control
IT administrators can quickly deploy and manage user and group
access from a single centralized location with integrated logging
and reporting across multiple Firebox® X SSL VPN Gateways.
- Assign access policies for users and groups with robust
authentication support including client certificates, LDAP, Radius,
Windows® Domain, and RSA SecurID®
- Control which devices gain network access through built-in
endpoint security checks and Appliacation white list controls
- Use advanced networking functions including IP pooling, optional
split tunneling, load balance support and dynamic or static routing
to provide the flexibility needed for evolving network
- Manage multiple Firebox® X SSL VPN Gateways in your network from
one single point.
Unmatched Ease of Use
Get robust, secure access out of the box without additional costs,
reconfiguration, development work, or administrative headaches to
get up and running fast and stay that way.
- No additional components, adapters, or special application
connectors are required to get universal network and application
- No client installation, maintenance, or support is needed - the
client is automatically updated whenever the user connects to the
- Easy-to-use Administrator Tool with drag and drop object support
to easily set up and maintain your Firebox® X SSL Core™.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Organizations realize tremendous cost savings with:
- No additional adapters, application connectors, or complex
- Automatic client installation - no ongoing administration
- Intuitive interfaces for IT administrators that greatly reduce
time spent configuring and managing access policies
- Built-in desktop sharing for SSL-encrypted remote help desk
- Comprehensive support package delivered by LiveSecurity® Service
Expert Guidance and Support
Firebox® SSL Core™ is backed by our LiveSecurity® Service, the most
comprehensive support and maintenance offering in the industry,
- Up-to-the-minute security warnings
- Software updates
- Technical support
- Advance hardware replacement
- Training, tutorials, and self-help resources
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!