Each edition includes:
- Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of
- Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the
text of the play
- Scene-by-scene plot summaries
- A key to famous lines and phrases
- An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
- An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern
perspective on the play
- Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast
holdings of rare books
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to
the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and
a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In
addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the
Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For
more information, visit www.folger.edu.
|Country of origin:
||Folger Shakespeare Library
Barbara A. Mowat
• Paul Werstine
||171 x 111 x 30mm (L x W x T)
||Hardcover - Unsewn / adhesive bound
Language & Literature >
Literature: texts >
Drama texts, plays >
16th to 18th centuries >
Shakespeare plays, texts
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!