The ZyXEL PowerLine HomePlug AV 200Mbps (PLA401) creates a simple
high performance home network ideal for streaming high definition
video content, audio streaming, gaming and Internet connectivity.
It allows your home to be completely networked using your existing
plug sockets with setup consisting of 2 easy steps:
1) Connect your PLA401 to any existing plug socket and router
2) Connect another PLA401 to any networked device and then plug
Additional ZyXEL PLA401 PowerLine HomePlug AV 200Mbps units can be
added where required to extend the coverage of your home
Right product if:
- You need to connect an Ethernet device requiring a high bandwidth
connection such as a HDTV media adapter, games console or more, to
your home network
- No power leads - integrated plug enables you to connect straight
into your plug socket
- You want to reach locations that your wireless does not cover or
where wireless does not give the required performance
- You want to relocate your PC somewhere else in your home
- Easy to Install
- Simple to install with integrated plug design, simple to use, up
and running in less than a minute!
- Extend your Internet access to any location around your home by
simple connection to a plug socket
- The PLA401 runs on your home electrical mains circuit, it
therefore does not suffer the similar interference, dead spots, or
performance issues associated with wireless
- 3x the distance of standard Ethernet - up to 300 metres coverage
Automatically create a secure network. The network only extends as
far as your electricity meter and uses 128-bit AES encryption for
peace of mind.
Your network is contained within your mains circuit and is not
visible to your neighbours!
Speed Ideal for Multimedia High Definition Streaming
Up to 200Mbps performance - perfect for streaming high definition
video, music, email, web browsing and making broadband telephone
calls at the same time!
Media Traffic Control ensures time sensitive applications like
voice and video are given priority over standard email and Internet
Advanced software is available on the CD. This is not essential to
get your PLA401 network running.
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate:
100 - 240 V
Unmanaged network switch
FCC part 15B
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!