Focus on Operational Management: A Generic Approach
gives a general overview of management principles and the general management activities needed by the operational and first-time manager in the workplace today. These principles are important for the sustainability of an organisation.
The following topics are discussed:
- The new workplace environment
- The changing role of the operational and first-time manager
- Operational planning, operational decision-making and problem-solving, organizing operational resources, operational control and leadership
- Employment relations in the workplace
- Organisational culture, diversity management, business ethics, corporate social responsibility, organisational politics and change management in the workplace.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!