follows on from the success of Antonia De Luca's first book, Leafy Greens Café: Recipes from Our Organic Garden
De Luca is not only a chef and businesswoman, but also a strident activist for healthy, sustainable lifestyles, and her new TV show and book act as a guide to healthy living from clean water to detoxing, supplements and balance. Antonia's Way contains over 100 vegetarian recipes and is a lifestyle guide that includes:
- The history of Leafy Greens Café and Antonia’s personal health journey
- Health basics – where to start
- Gut health, immunity and ferments
- Superfoods and supplements
- Detoxing, cleansing and beauty
- Growing your own food
- Hormone balancing
- The sweet and not-so-sweet low-down on sugar
- Ayurveda and other warming foods
- Sourcing affordable, local ingredients
Antonia De Luca was born at Rocky Ridge, the organic farm in Muldersdrift from which Leafy Greens Café now operates. She studied at Stellenbosch and Bond universities, completed a Life Change Program at Hippocrates Health Institute in Florida, and trained as a raw food chef under Matthew Kenney in Oklahoma, USA. She owns and runs Leafy Greens Café, as well as the Antonia’s health food range she produces at Rocky Ridge. This is Antonia’s second book.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!