The darkest chapter of the Assassin’s
The darkest chapter of the Assassin’s Creed« franchise, Assassin’s
Creed« Rogue has been remastered for Xbox One and PlayStation«4 system,
now featuring 4K resolution on Xbox One X and PlayStation«4 Pro (1080p
on Xbox One and PS4™ system), high-resolution textures, and improved
shadows and lighting in addition to several other graphical
18th century, North America. Amid the chaos and violence of the French
and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the
Assassin Brotherhood, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever
shape the future of the colonies. After a dangerous mission gone
tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in
response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called
brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against
him, to ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.
In Assassin’s Creed« Rogue Remastered, you will experience the slow
transformation from Assassin to Assassin hunter. Follow your own creed
and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild
river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic
in pursuit of your ultimate goal to bring down the Assassins for good.
The most beautiful version of the game
Play Assassin’s Creed Rogue with remastered visual improvements on
Become the most feared assassin hunter
- Upscaled graphical resolution allowing you to play in 4K on Xbox
One X and PlayStation«4 Pro (1080p on Xbox One and PS4™ system).
- Enhanced graphics with improved environment rendering, upscaled
shadow resolution, denser crowds, and more.
Experience the Assassin’s Creed universe from the perspective of a
Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the deadly skills of a
Master Assassin, also possesses never-before-seen skills and weapons:
Slowly descend into darkness
- Equip Shay’s deadly air rifle for both short- and long-range
combat. Distract, eliminate, or confuse your enemies by using a variety
of ammunition, including specialized bullets and grenades.
- Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced Eagle
Vision. Constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding
in the shadows, along rooftops, and among the crowd.
Witness Shay’s transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim
and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers.
Experience firsthand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path
and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the
Improved naval gameplay
Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered builds on the award-winning naval
experience from Assassin’s Creed« IV Black Flag«. Cast off in your
ship, the Morrigan, and fight your way through the icy seas of the
North Atlantic and the narrow waters of America’s river valleys:
A vast, diverse open world to explore
- Unpredictable enemy tactics: Defend yourself from Assassins as
they attempt to board your ship and overthrow your crew. Fight them off
quickly to avoid losing too many crew members.
- A variety of weapons: Burning oil, which leaves a trail of fire
behind to burn enemy ships, and the Puckle gun, capable of delivering
continuous machine-gun-like fire.
- An arctic world full of possibilities: Ram through ice sheets to
discover hidden locations and use icebergs as cover during naval
Shay’s story will allow you to explore three unique environments:
Bonus missions, customization packs,
and additional bonus content included
- The North Atlantic Ocean – Experience the cold winds and towering
icebergs of the arctic in this expansive naval playground.
- The River Valley – A large hybrid setting of the American
Frontier mixing seamless river navigation and ground exploration.
- New York City – One of the most well-known cities in the world,
fully recreated as it existed in the 18th century.
Two bonus missions from the original edition:
- The Armor of Sir Gunn Quest where you’ll explore North America to
find the remains of Sir Gunn and solve his great mystery.
- The Siege of Fort de Sable including a bonus fort-raiding mission
at sea, in the North Atlantic territory of the New World.
Customization packs allowing you to personalize your character:
- The Master Templar Pack including three outfits, weapons and
items to customize your ship.
- The Explorer Pack including weapons and items to customize your
- Bayek’s legacy outfit.
Additional bonus content available via the Ubisoft Club Rewards Program:
- Legacy Assassin outfits including Alta´r, Ezio, Connor, Edward,
Arno, Jacob, and Aguilar.
- The Jackdaw Pack including items to customize your ship.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!