Developmental Psychology provides student readers with essential
help in all aspects of their first course in developmental
psychology, including advice on revising exams, preparing and
writing course assessment materials, and enhancing and progressing
their knowledge and skills in line with course requirements on a
developmental psychology course.
This Course Companion is designed to augment, rather than
replace, existing textbooks for the course, and will provide:
- Helpful summaries of the course curriculum to aid lecture
notes, seminars and written assignments
- Key summaries of the approach taken by the main developmental
- Guidance on the essential study skills required
- Help with developing critical thinking
- Route-maps to aid the development of wider learning above and
- Pointers to success in course exams
- A tutor's-eye view of what course examiners are looking
- An insider's view of what key course concepts are really all
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!