This timesaving resource features:
- Progress notes components for 25 behaviorally based presenting problems that correlate with The Severe and Persistent Mental Illness Treatment Planner
- Over 1,000 prewritten progress notes describing client presentation and interventions implemented
- Prewritten progress notes that can be quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation
The Severe and Persistent Mental Illness Progress Notes Planner contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Severe and Persistent Mental Illness Treatment Planner. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 25 main presenting problems that range from antisocial behavior and eating disorders to anxiety, substance abuse, gambling, and others
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV™ diagnostic categories in The Severe and Persistent Mental Illness Treatment Planner
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payers and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO and the NCQA
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!