Now in its fifth edition, "The Penal System: An Introduction"
remains the most complete, accessible and authoritative resource
for your studies in Criminal Justice and Criminology. Fully revised
and updated to account for recent changes in the Criminal Justice
System, the new edition includes:
- Expanded material on restorative justice
- An expanded section on gender and the Criminal Justice
- Greater coverage of comparative issues, focussing especially
- An annually updated companion website, keeping you up-to-date
with relevant legislation and crucial developments
- An accessible writing style balanced against a critical and
- A glossary of key terms that you'll encounter throughout your
- Continued critical coverage of the deepening penal crisis,
including sections on the managerial crisis and the crisis of
"The Penal System" consolidates and builds on the successful
formula of the fourth edition, bringing the text in line with the
key issues facing the Criminal Justice System today. It will prove
essential reading across all undergraduate levels for modules on
Criminal Justice and Prisons/Punishment.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!