International Law offers a rigorous yet accessible introduction to public international law for students.
Presenting a clearly structured conceptual framework, the text is designed to support understanding by providing a concise, coherent perspective of international law principles and systems at domestic, regional and international levels. In addition to the standard, core material addressed in international law curriculae, the text examines judgments from South African courts and African jurisdictions, and provides a challenging analysis of key, emerging developments which are particularly relevant to the African context.
- International criminal law
- Protection of individuals against mass atrocities
- The use of force against non-state actors
- International trade and investment law
- International climate change law
- Legal protection of the environment.
- Additional teaching and learning resources assist students to master the subject matter, and support the development of advanced academic skills.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!