Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of
articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. The
Persian Gulf Command was a United States Army service command
established in December 1943 to assure the supply of U.S.
lend-lease war material to the Soviet Union. Its history originated
in September 1941, when the U.S. Military Iranian Mission led by
Engineer officer COL Raymond A. Wheeler (later CG) was established
to facilitate lend-lease supply to the U.S.S.R. At this same time,
the Iranian District of the North Atlantic Division was set up to
provide construction support.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!