Having shed an incredible 12 stone, Lisa Riley has completely changed how she eats, how she thinks and how she feels, and now she's here to help you do the same - for good.
'If you eat well, move around more and find the right attitude, you can lose weight'
In this book she takes her advice a step further and shows how to form positive lifelong habits that will help you drop unwanted pounds and - more importantly- keep them off.
'You're going to do this, because you're amazing and you deserve to'
With Lisa's advice, you can learn how to:
· Ditch the excuses and just make a start, with her motivational tips and delicious kick-start eating plan.
· Eat better and move more, with 75 delicious, low-calorie recipes, easy, convenient recipes that anyone can cook . . .
· You'll love Lisa's fish and chips and minty peas with a difference, bean burgers and sweet potato wedges, butternut squash and goat's cheese filo tart, lemon drizzle tray bake, zesty zero cocktails and much more.
· Plus fun, fast, easy workout ideas to do at home.
· Unpick bad habits, combat negative thinking and find the right mindset - because losing weight begins as much in your head as it does in the gym or the kitchen.
Let Lisa inspire you to change your lifestyle, form healthy long-term habits and take control of your body - for good.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!