From the publishers of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World
"A Tourist’s Best Friend!"
–The New York Times
The Top 10 Ways The Unofficial Guide to Maui
Can Help You Have the Perfect Trip:
- Candid, critical, and objective information covering Maui, Molokai, and Lanai
- All major hotels and resorts rated and ranked for quality and value–plus, proven strategies for getting the best rates and tips for B & B and condo stays
- Detailed reviews and ratings for 30 diverse restaurants, with a culinary guide to Hawaii’s regional dishes
- The inside story on the top attractions, including Haleakala National Park and other natural wonders, ancient temples and historic homes, museums and art galleries, even a winery
- A complete guide to exploring the awe-inspiring islands of Maui County, from winding cliffside drives to strolls along the beach
- Advice for families on how to have a Maui vacation that keeps everyone thrilled
- The best places to shop for haute couture and kitsch alike, especially local art, aloha shirts, and Hawaiian music
- Where to get wet: the best beaches for tanning, surfing, snorkeling, and scuba diving
- All the details on Maui’s world-famous golf courses
- The complete rundown on Maui nightlife, from bonfire luaus to bars and clubs
Get the unbiased truth on hundreds of hotels, restaurants, attractions, and more in The Unofficial Guide to Maui–the resource that helps you save money, save time, and make your trip the best it can be.
An Unofficial Guide
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!