Sasol First Field Guide to Mushrooms of Southern Africa has been redesigned and fully revised to include new photographs and the most recent taxonomic changes.
With the help of full-colour photographs and easy-to-read text, the young adult and budding naturalist will be able to identify the more common mushroom species found in southern Africa, discover where they grow, learn about their unusual features and determine their edibility.
- Introductory guide to the region’s mushrooms
- Suitable for both adult and younger enthusiasts
- Informative, uncomplicated text written by an expert
- Useful introductory section
- Full-colour photographs of each mushroom
- Compact for ease of use in the field
This pocket-sized book is the perfect introduction to an increasingly popular subject.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!