If ever there was proof that Southern Africa offers a lifetime's serious exploration, this is it. From encounters with animals and nature, to discovering the open road and history, to challenging yourself, this list of 1001 must-see places and must-do things has been compiled from the combined experiences of Getaway magazine's travel journalists.
- Includes everything from natural splendours renowned around the world to escape routes for 2x4s and 4x4s, to castles in the veld, to camp sites with a view, to the best wildlife encounters, to conversation-stoppers.
- Takes you far beyond the obvious and the well known.
- Enough ideas for a lifetime, no matter what your interests or yearnings
- Includes space to write about your own experiences once you've "Been there, done that".
- Remember to check your camera battery's charged and you've packed the flask of coffee.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
Where can I find
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 | Review
by: Laetitia K
My sister in law has a book like this and I've been looking everywhere for one.
Is it out of print?
Absolutely love it, but can't find one anywhere for myself.
Did you find this review helpful?
Yes (1) |