The widespread and increasing use of computers and information
technology has generated a need for highly trained, innovative
workers with extensive theoretical expertise. Computer scientists
are the designers, creators, and inventors of new technology. By
creating new technology, or finding alternative uses for existing
resources, they solve complex business, scientific, and general
computing problems. Some computer scientists work on
multidisciplinary projects, collaborating with electrical
engineers, mechanical engineers, and other specialists.
This book gives you good solid advice and great strategies for
getting interviews and landing the job as Computer Scientist.
To Prepare for the Job this book tells you:
- The training and education needed
- Expected job prospects
- The job's activities and responsibilities
- Working conditions
To Land the Job, it gives you the hands-on and how-to's insight
- Finding Opportunities - the best places to find them
- Writing Unbeatable Resumes and Cover Letters
- Acing the Interview
- What to Expect From Recruiters
- How employers hunt for Job-hunters.... and More
This book offers excellent, insightful advice for everyone from
entry level to senior professionals. None of the other such career
guides compare with this one. It stands out because it:
1. Explains how the people doing the hiring think, so that you
can win them over on paper and then in your interview;
2. Is filled with useful cheat and work -sheets;
3. Explains every step of the job-hunting process - from little
known ways for finding openings to getting ahead on the job.
This book covers everything. Whether you are trying to get your
first Job or move up in the system, get this book.
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!