Kitchen & Home > Home > Pets > Feeding > Foods and Edibles > Dry Food
Top Dog Puppy Dry Dog Food (20kg)
Loot Price: R707
Discovery Miles 7 070
Top Dog Puppy Dry Dog Food (20kg)
Expected to ship within 4 - 6 working days
The growth of your puppy is extremely rapid in the early phase, so the energy requirement between 4 and 8 weeks of age is much higher than that of an adult dog. Our puppy food is specially formulated to meet the requirements of the growing dog during the first few phases of life. It is important to follow the recommended feeding guidelines to ensure that your puppy gets the correct amount of nutrients and energy during this important time of its life. It is just as important to ensure that your puppy does not grow too quickly and gets plenty of exercise. This will help prevent some of the degenerative joint diseases commonly seen amongst certain breeds.
1 x 20kg Bag of Dry Dog Food
Is the information for this product incomplete, wrong or inappropriate?
Let us know about it.
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image?
Send us a new image.
Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories.
puppies from 1 - 6 months
- Formulated by animal nutritionist and produced locally by
Avi Products which is an ISO 22000 certified company.
- Complete and balanced diet for adult dogs – normal healthy
dogs. The product is coated and has a chicken flavour.
- Quality ingredients which is certified and routinely tested
from reputable suppliers.
- Imported top quality protein sources.
- Promotes strong bones, muscle tone, good digestion, firm
stools and the digestibility is rated 80%.
- The ingredients are finely milled and thoroughly cooked
with steam during the extrusion process.
- Stand out packaging and available in 2kg, 5/6kg and 20kg
- Quality at affordable prices.
- Quality checks and sampling done at every point of
- Registered with the Pet Food Industry Association thus
meets minimum standards as specified in ACT 36.
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids – skin supportive vitamins –
- Vitamins and minerals supports integrity of bones and
- High digestibility – Needs to eat less to sustain itself –
fewer and smaller stools.
- Healthy diet prevents health problems from developing at
later life stage.
- Optimal balance of fat to maintain a good weight and fiber
for a healthy gut.
- Natural antioxidants added – beneficial to immune system.
- Added joint protecting agents in the Small Breed Adult and
Adult Maintenance - which means that it can be fed safely even to your
- Your dogs’ feeding requirements are determined not only by
size but also by level of activity. The recommended quantities of food
in the table are only guidelines. As the owner you will know whether
the food should be increased or decreased just by watching the way your
dog eats and by his condition.
- Pellets should be fed dry. They can be left in a bowl
without deteriorating for your dog to enjoy whenever he is hungry.
- Over-feeding can be detrimental to your dogs’ health and
can result in reduced fertility, obesity and a shortened lifespan.
- This food is a completely balanced diet and does not need
to be supplemented.
- Always introduce a new food to your dog slowly. Mix it in
together with their current food, everyday adding more of the new food.
- Always ensure your dog has fresh clean drinking water at
- Regular exercise will help keep your dog in good physical
- Feed volume is related to the animals’ energy requirements.
- Will not develop allergies unless animal has a pre-existing
condition. Nutrition accounts for only 1% of the allergies that dogs
- Introduce in the 1st week by mixing a 40/60 ratio.
- Obesity in dogs is a genetic predisposition eg. Labradors
- Dogs with health problems may need specific diets.
Review This Product
No reviews yet - be the first to create one!